Student Visa For Canada
Student Visa for Canada
STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
You will generally need the following for your CANADA Student Visa application:
- Valid Passport
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
STUDENT WORK Permission for Canada:
- Students must be older than 18 to enroll.
- Without a work visa, international students in Canadian institutions are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week on or off campus during academic terms and full-time during breaks like the winter or summer holidays.
- Students from other countries who are enrolled in a course of study that calls for practical experience, such as a co-op or internship.